My last comment was kind of snarky, so in an effort to redeem myself...
here's an actual sincere response...

I went with 2TT on a whim. I was placing my order on the phone and Grant
said something like "You can get 2tt on a 65 if you want." And I said
something like "uuuuuuuhhhh... sure but only if I get a 2nd head badge
too." He said sure and I think I heard him smile over the phone.

2 things I've found about the under tube that I really like... it provides
a place to rest the palm of my hand when I shift (DT shifters). And it
gives a solid place to lift/shoulder the bike even with a pump under the
upper top tube.

This is sort of anecdotal and its just an "n" of 1 so it might just be
wishful thinking on my part... I've heard hilsen owners talk about their
bikes being flexy when carrying a load. I've had weekend size loads on my
2tt and it was solid. Mine got noticeably squirely when I had 60 pounds on
the rear rack and 20 or so on the front but that was more me loading it up
just to see what happened. Unloaded, I notice no stiffness difference
between my 2tt and a friend's 1tt of the same size. But I buy into the idea
that it adds stiffness when the bike is loaded.

--Andy