"Probably should have spent less time riding and more time surfing."
No, you've got your priorities straight. We've discussed the 2TT
subject ad nauseum here, & I doubt anyone changed their mind as a
result.

"Now I kind of want an Atlantis,..."  The Atlantis is "...unchanged
since 1999.75...".  There have been reports of additional rack
mounting eyelets on later versions but that's about it.

Get an Atlantis; you will not regret it.  Grant hit the bullseye & is
unlikely to change his aim.

dougP