See, yet another reason why someone needs to do a compendium all all
Rivendell trivia. There are little tidbits about so many RBW products that
would make a useful reference for interested readers.

 The thing about the BB shell is it showed no Waterford serial # in the
picture. According to Waterford, all bike made there followed the same
serial number system no matter what, consisting of the year, month and
sequential production # of the frame, and sometimes the the frame builder's
initials. Mine is C95015EJ for example. (March 1995, 15th frame that month,
built by E.J. - identity unknown to me)