Steve .... If everyone on earth stopped using their imagination .... there
would be no more life.  Life IS imagination .

Where does anything come from ?  Bicycles? Cars ? Buildings? etc. etc.
Someone had to imagine them into being .   They were not dropped off to us
by a band of cycling aliens , were they ? ;

Our Imagination creates .... our creations do not imagine themselves into
being.

As I said ... it's all our choice of beliefs ... everything.  The only
thing that stops us from creating a 50 mpg 50 hp truck, a 3lb. Bomabadil
frame,  or *whatever we imagine*.... Is not allowing our imagination to
imagine the possibility.   Ask any inventor of anything .... everything
starts of imagination.  Look at electricity .... it couldn't be done
because all there was was lamps. Impossible most said.... here's your
choice of lamps ... live with them.... lol.  Well, someone imagined ....
someone played and worked with that imagination ... and the "impossible"
became reality .   Rivendell Bicycles did not come to be because someone
told Grant it could not be done because it did not exist ! It existed in
his imagination first ... and here it is.

And that's the beauty of life .... you make your choices ... I make mine
... everyone makes their own. Life rocks !!!