I post frequently on a cable news blog, and every few weeks someone will
respond to my statement about this or that with "That's just your opinion!"
Uh, yeah..most people don't need to be reminded that I'm voicing my opinion
when I say something on a blog. As Grant has stated many times - including
this week - he writes about things from his POV. He's not pretending that
everything he says is an irrefutable fact, or devoid of all hyperbole. If
his Blug turns into and endless series of IMOs and YRMVs, I'll stop
reading. I don't need caution stickers all over the opinions I read.

Joe "carbon fiber forks are stupid" Bernard
Vallejo, CA.