True but I suppose I'm talking about a tourist in a foreign country or even
in America with perhaps a busted dropout or something of that nature...even
a cobbled repair on a tube using a 1/2 or full tube sleeve is possible in
an emergency that would allow one to finish a tour with perhaps a rattle
can paint job on the road until the frame can be properly worked on if one
so chooses. I wouldn't pay to have someone else repair a $1000 dollar frame
but I would repair a $2000 Atlantis or a custom for sure. The point I'm
making is that it can more easily be done by more people across the country.