Hey, I grew up in Monticello, NY. My mom taught at the high school, we
moved out when I was around 8-9. Lived in beautiful Jeffersonville, next to
the cemetary. Good fishing country. My dad used to go hunting up there
with my grandfather until he passed away. I imagine that would be good
riding up there on the country roads but you are right, in that setting I
would wear a helmet, for one since the speed limit is 55mph and you have
some big old hills to descend.