This may be stretching the boundaries of the list mission, but we have
entertained a long discussion around Why We Get Fat, and if memory serves
me right, GP published an article in the Reader, which challenged the
wisdom of extreme forms of exercise, like the Iron Man competition.  So...

I recently stumbled across a web
site, http://www.marksdailyapple.com/#axzz28QX0hvFJ  while looking for some
health info.  The author has a whole thing going under the rubric of the
Primal Blueprint.  While his starting point seemed debatable the
conclusions he comes to both about diet and exercise sound practical and
congruent with the diet and exercise recommendations from Rivendell.  And
they build on them.  They seem pretty practical, especially around
exercise, to someone (moi) who is 68 years old, allergic to "training," but
still hoping to maintain an active life for as long as possible.

Have others on this list looked into this program more deeply, or tried it
out.  What did you find, and what do you think?

Michael