"One may look good on the outside and still have a heart attack at 57 due
to a lifetime of poor diet choices" and "more likely the natural skinny guy
is the one that has the heart attack and the fat guy lives to be 85. What
am I trying to say? Its not just what you see on the outside and it may be
a false confidence if someone is young and "in shape" to believe that they
are living healthy and will always be in shape"

+1 Charlie! Many of the patients I treat fall into this "skinny-fat"
category and they always seem amazed to learn there's more to being healthy
than having low bodyweight.

Cheers!

lyle

--