Kind of agree and kind of don't.......(for some) trying to lose fat,
moderation amounts to no progress. For those people it takes absolute
vigilance and resolve without any wavering to lose fat and maintain their
effort. Compromise just doesn't end well ultimately. Maybe for the average
person that idea is okay......I'll give ya that. For someone on the edge of
diabetes, compromise will put them over the edge into the abyss of insulin
injections and a decline in the quality of life.