Mike:

Thanks a million!  THAT is the rack I've been designing in my head off'n'on
forever.  Simple, clean, with the 2nd set of pannier bars.  I just could
never work out all the angles, etc., to hand off to a custom rack builder.
I'll be the first one on my block (it's a short block) to get one of these
when they arrive.  I hope this is sufficiently exciting to get some shelf
space at Riv.

dougP