From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of cyclotourist
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:12 PM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: Re: [RBW] One Bike Concept

I'd say hold on to the S1 until you're really sure you don't need/want it
anymore. I sold my Quickbeam a while ago as I wasn't using it much at all, but
it left a void in the lineup. Nothing quite like those bikes out there. The
650b preference is of course the deal breaker for you, so it may be an easier
decision.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 8:24 AM,