My concern is sinking time, effort and cash into a rear wheel that I'm not
"in love" with.  Digging into the freehub myself to try to solve this
issue is beyond my skill level and comfort zone.  I brought the wheel in to
Jim and Mark at Hiawatha Cyclery a while back to inquire about putting in a
longer axle and spacers to get it up to 135.  Mark's advice was to see how
it works with spacers outboard of the locknuts before deciding to pull the
hub apart and replace the axle.  Now with the discovery of the wiggling
cassette issue, I'm thinking it might be best to cut my losses and invest
in a wheel that'll be a lasting solution.  Bottom line is I really want to
love this Hilsen and I intended this 105 wheelset only as starter
components.

Jim, I'll bring the bike in to the shop tomorrow afternoon and we can
discuss it more.

Doug