I get some shimmy on my Hilsen usually at low speed and with
my carradice saddle bag half full. It doesn't bother me too much and I can
ride no hands with no issues. I personally think it's a function of my
weight ( I weigh 160 lbs) and having a load only on the rear. I'm getting
ready to put racks front and rear for touring so I'm curious how the bike
will handle. This is all very subjective and no actual science behind my
observations.

Hugh
Sunland, CA