> @David,

The Giant TT is 53cm c-c.
My 52 Sam is 55.8cm with a c-c 6 degree slope.
55 Bleriot is 55.5 c-c. with a  2 degree slope, I think.

One day I'll try the Bleriot and the Sam set up just like the Giant with
drops and see if that works.
I wanna do that now with the Bleriot but need to find a NITTO Technomic
Deluxe 6 or 7cm extension 190mmrise quill stem for it.
It has a 7cm Technomic now, but it bottoms out in the steerer before I can
get it down to Giant level (1.5 below saddle height).