A 51 would be too small I would guess.  My PBH puts me into a 52 Sam and a
%% Bleriot but I am on the low end so I went with a 53 Bleriot and it was
just about perfect for me. Michael seems to be in about the same size boat
that I am. I bought a 52 Sam but I also knew that I was going to use
Albatross bars by the time I ordered it.  I just ordered a San Marcos and I
went with a 51 for that one since I wanted to use drops.