It's horses for courses. There are many different reasons for riding, and
pushing a relatively big gear up a hill or, more generally, adapting your
riding to the arbitrary limitations
Of your machine is one of them--albeit, I daresay, an odd one/ But it is one
that appeals to me.

Patrick Moore
iPhone