I should have added that I posted that link simply because it is
interesting to me to see what spectrum of opinion cycling embraces in fact,
although most dedicated cyclists seem to be "liberal", and not because I
wanted to push any ideological agenda; I despise ideologies, right or left
(if these words even have any meaning, as Tim notes). Positions, social or
otherwise, can be articulated and defended -- or not -- on their own merits.

For the record, I find much to agree with in Hitchen's screeds, but hardly
define myself by his rants.

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickmooreresumespec/