I like that line from Yvon Chouinard: “The more you know, the less you
need.”

It parallels one he had said decades before that which was roughly that
one's object when crossing the wilderness should be to do so with as little
as possible. Sounds Riv-like to me.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh, PA

>>> patric...@**resumespecialties.com