What Peter said is how I determine frame size relative to my PBH which is
84 cm and I went with a 58 cm with a stand over of 82.2 cm.

What's interesting IIRC your riding a 64 cm Atlantis but want something a
bit smaller which I  imagine would still put you outside the Hilsen's 650b
stock frame sizes...unless they have some larger ones hanging in the
rafters they're not talking about? Or maybe you'd have to have a Riv
custom. In which case that Rambler is looking pretty nice. Or the Tig
welded Boulder Bikes All Road 650b  frame set for $1435.

Still waiting on that second saluki question.

~Hugh

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving." -- Albert Einstein

http://velocipedemusings.blogspot.com/