Hugh,

I think you and Peter are right on wrt stand over/pbh as the guide line.  I
just don't understand why the Homer wouldn't have the same type of info
available for sizing that the other Riv's have.

I definitely want to get out to CO or find someone I can test ride an All
Road from at some point, it looks like a great frame.

It's too bad that there isn't a clear, non-custom Riv option for a ~90pbh
person in 650B these days. (Got to refer back to Grant's post about the
'simple-one' where he mentions this kind of sentiment where you pine for a
bike you didn't buy when it was available! :) )

Tony