As the typical r/c hobbyist does not understand running and stall
current the term "turns" is used instead.  Turns refers to the number
of windings on the rotor of a motor.  Less turns means a higher
revving motor and a higher running and stall current.  Higher turns
will give you a lower speed motor with lower current draws.  Lower
turn motors will be wound with a thicker wire than higher turn
motors.  A higher turn motor will typically be more efficient.

Steve