To add, dad says 120 is the weight limit for FIRST bots.

http://www.andymark.com/default.asp
This is the supplier he showed me, you might see if they have stuff
like chain for less than other places.  Mostly I was posting it for
this:
http://www.andymark.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=am-0878
Which is the newer controller people are using.  One of it's input
channels will take PWM from a RC receiver, so if you have one, this is
drop in, provided you have the space.  There's a smaller, older one
they use, but I can't find it to show, it's probably cheaper.