Always comes down to where, when and how many locals will show up. If only 1 or 2 locals battle, it doesn't make a lot of sense to have the majority of people traveling in that direction.

For maximum attendance I'll throw out the suggestion of meeting half-way, somewhere near the Virginia/NC border. We have a number of long-time followers in that area, some of whom have built partial or complete tanks. I'm sure we can find a field someplace in the area. If we give them a reason to finish their vehicles we could have a monster battle. We might even convince Marlow & Sons to bring their entire village.

We can talk more about it in Gettysburg.

       Frank P.