A multiday battle would help a bit too.  :)

Mike

________________________________
From: Frank Pittelli <frank.pitte...@gmail.com>
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Just a test

Always comes down to where, when and how many locals will show up.  If only 1
or 2 locals battle, it doesn't make a lot of sense to have the majority of
people traveling in that direction.

For maximum attendance I'll throw out the suggestion of meeting half-way,
somewhere near the Virginia/NC border.  We have a number of long-time followers
in that area, some of whom have built partial or complete tanks.  I'm sure we
can find a field someplace in the area.  If we give them a reason to finish
their vehicles we could have a monster battle.  We might even convince Marlow &
Sons to bring their entire village.

We can talk more about it in Gettysburg.

      Frank P.

On 10/4/2011 11:55 PM, Mike Mangus wrote:
> On a side note: If the Southeast tankers host a multi-day battle next
> year, how many people would go?

-- You are currently subscribed to the "R/C Tank Combat" group.