I guess at some point you'll just have to "trust us" when we (Joe, Steve, Loic, and myself) say that Talons are well made and a good fit for our hobby.

Besides, if you're really worried about operating them continuously at 60A, then you should follow the manufacturer's advice and attach a standard CPU fan to the heat sink using the provided mount points. The efficiency of the heat sink is significantly improved with such a fan attached and it only costs a couple bucks.