won't that put a bit (too much) of strain on the servo with a direct
connection like that or is that gun balanced on both sides of the pivot point
(and less/no strain on the servo)?

I know it's not the same as if it was in a tank where there will be shocks
to the servo due to the bouncing of the gun, but would it benefit having a
(can't think of the name of it at the moment - it looks like an "L") in
between  the servo and the gun (the word "bell crank" just popped into my head
- not sure  if that's the correct part name) to gain a bit more torque?

chris

In a message dated 7/27/2014 10:18:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,