Hey, Chris,
I forgot to mention that the marker is attached to a springed door hinge.
The hinge doesn't have quite enough strength to balance the marker, but I
think once the outer pvc barrel is mounted, the marker will be just about
balanced on the pivot point.
Seems that a standard servo will work for now, I guess if I strip it out, I
can just upgrade to a larger size.

Caleb