that springed door hinge will help some (at lest in one  direction)

chris

In a message dated 7/28/2014 8:00:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
3219ca...@gmail.com writes:

Hey, Chris,
I forgot to mention that the marker is attached to a springed door  hinge.
The hinge doesn't have quite enough strength to balance the  marker, but I
think once the outer pvc barrel is mounted, the marker will be  just about
balanced on the pivot point.
Seems that a standard servo will work for now, I guess if I strip it out,
I can just upgrade to a larger size.

Caleb