From: "Jacob" <jacobweber2...@hotmail.com>
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 11:53:25 PM
Subject: [TANKS] Re: Remote kill switch

This is where a league rules have to be determined as to how many tanks are to
be in a battle.  Its not hard to come up with a remote control, 10 or 12
channel switch, that could be individually installed into each tank (up to 12
tanks)..  Here is a 12 channel remote control:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC12V-12Channel-Relay-RF-Switch-Remote-Control-Transmitter-Receiver-315MHz-/151373480251?pt=Home_Automation_Controls_Touchscreens&hash=item233e90013b