>How would the OPAC know to display only English-language books if you don't
>tell it beforehand, whether FRBR catalog or otherwise?

If the search one initiated were on title spelled in English or on the title
(spelled in English) in a keyword search? Perhaps the title in English as a
keyword search would bring up the Danish version, too, though.

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.

mailto:mike.tri...@quality-books.com