Hello all,

I am an extreme neophyte when it comes to RDA. I don't perform much cataloguing
and when I do it is mostly copy cataloguing. I have not run into any records,
as of yet, that look different than the AACR2 convention that I have become
familiar with. Can someone point me to an RDA record within an OPAC? Perhaps if
I see an RDA record in an OPAC I can "begin" to follow the thread of
converting/not converting AACR2 records. If so, I much appreciate it. Please
email me off list.

Thanks,

Randi Tywoniuk (tywon...@crnbc.ca), Circulation Desk
Education Services and Communication
College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia
2855 Arbutus Street
Vancouver, B.C.  V6J 3Y8
Tel: 604 736-7331, ext 118 Fax: 604 738-2272 Toll-free: 1 800 565-6505 (within
Canada)
www.crnbc.ca
Protecting the public by effectively regulating registered nurses and nurse
practitioners

This message is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure
is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please immediately reply to the
sender and delete this information from your computer. All CRNBC e-mail is
routinely scanned and filtered for viruses. For further information contact
postmas...@crnbc.ca. Thank you.