http://kcoyle.net/rda/RDAinXML2.html

I didn't do anything this time with the uniform title, although I did use the title portion for the Work title and the language portion for the language of expression.

I haven't figured out what to do with the LCCN -- it's a related metadata record, but I'm not sure what it's related to. I think most people would assume that it is an identifier for the manifestation.

Also, we could probably have a long discussion about classification numbers and what they represent. Maybe best leave that for another day.

I am impressed by how many elements have URIs. Between VIAF and id.loc.gov, plus general standards like ISO languages, we are doing pretty good. (Note, I used a non-LC URI for the ISO language... I could have used the LC one but they should be the same... will use LC's next time.)

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kco...@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net