Quoting Mark Ehlert <ehler...@umn.edu>:

Karen Coyle <li...@kcoyle.net> wrote:
http://kcoyle.net/rda/RDAinXML2.html

I disagree with the term you select for Form of Work.  It looks like
you pulled it from the Content Type list, which under RDA is
expression-level material.  I'd probably use Play or something
similar, preferably from a controlled vocabulary (LCGFT?).

Mark, thanks. You are right. I was assuming that Form of Work would have a list of terms (controlled vocabulary) associated with it, but I went back to a JSC document listing the data elements and it does not. I will change it to "Play" and leave it as plain text until there is a URI available at id.loc.gov.

kc
p.s. Did I mention that I am not a cataloger? :-)

--
Mark K. Ehlert                 Minitex
Coordinator                    University of Minnesota

--
Karen Coyle
kco...@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net