Nice work.  It is interesting to see how many URIs can be used for values in
the record; I hadn't seen anyone attempt that before.

One thing that bothers me is this:

        <dimensionsManifestation>
                21 cm
        </dimensionsManifestation>

...in that it is not convenient for computation.  At the risk of bringing in
yet another vocabulary, this would seem to be best expressed as:

        <dimensionsManifestation xmlns:dbpedia="http://dbpedia.org/resource/";>
                <dbpedia:Centimeter>21</dbpedia:Centimeter>
        </dimensionsManifestation>

That brings with it all of the appropriate abbreviations and label translations.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         peter.mur...@lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955

Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/
LYRASIS   --    Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.
The Disruptive Library Technology Jester                http://dltj.org/
Attrib-Noncomm-Share   http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/