Erin,

Sure, I think I could do that. Do we want to just find out if our students
understand the word "kit"?  What do they think the word "kit" in a library
means to them?

Or do you want me to have a box-o-stuff and ask them what they would call
that grouping?

Or both?

Julie

--
Julie Renee Moore
Catalog Librarian

"In the end only kindness matters." -- Jewel