In FRBR, the title of expression is an attribute for the entity expression. But
I could not find it in the RDA Toolkit.
> Have you tried chapter 5, paragraph 5.5 in particular. It seems pretty
> straightforward.

Also, if a work can have an uniform title, a parallel uniform title, and
variant titles. What can be a title of an expression? I am a kind of confused
with it.
> It can be the same, and added to it the form (e.g.) to make it distinct from
> other expressions. If the expression is for the French text, it makes sense
> to make the French title the main entry for the French expression, but in
> Anglo-American countries Original title (Language) may be kept.

Peter Schouten
Ingressus