From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Brenndorfer, Thomas
Sent: 23 August 2012 16:52
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Fw: What Goes into the 1xx Field?

There is another mention in 18.3 - Core Elements for relationships
between p-cb-f and wemi.

Include as a core element "Other person, family, or corporate body
associated with a work (if the access point representing that person,
family, or corporate body is used to construct the authorized access
point representing the work)."

So for corporate bodies, one has to look at the list in 19.2.1.1.1, as
well as the specific instructions for authorized access points for
specialized works in 6.27-6.31 to determine if the corporate body is a
core element (which is the same as saying it's required as part of the
authorized access point for the work, which follows up on the same basic
decisions regarding main entry in AACR2).

Thomas Brenndorfer
Guelph Public Library