A slight tangent from the conversation:

In the interest of trying to learn about the 264 in RDA, I looked at the
MARC Bibliographic to RDA Mapping in the RDA Toolkit, & the 264 isn't
there.  Likewise, & perhaps more surprisingly, the 264 also isn't in the
RDA to MARC Bibliographic Mapping.

Please be aware that I am very unfamiliar with the RDA Toolkit so it is
possible that I'm not looking in the right place or don't understand what
I'm seeing.  However, it would seem to me that the 264 would be mentioned
in at least one of these places.  Can someone explain why it's not there?
Or if it is there, can you tell me how to find it?

---
Monica Boyer
Technical Services Manager
Jackson County Public Library <http://www.myjclibrary.org/>
(812)522-3412 ext. 1226

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*