From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Benjamin A Abrahamse
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 3:25 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Typos in Titles

I have always been told that good data outlives poor systems.  Still, you seem
to know what you're doing.  I'm curious how you're going to manage the
de-siccing. You will have to, I presume, look at each instance and decide what
to do about it, case-by-case, as (as previously mentioned) some "sic's" are not
necessarily errors, just words or phrases likely to be interpreted as such.