From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Kevin M Randall
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 12:26 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] S-o-R/RDA 2.4.1.4

I wonder if the statement would read better if we punctuated it differently,
e.g.:

"edited by J. Garland (Cambridge Carbonates UK), J.E. Neilson (University of
Aberdeen, UK), S.E. Laubach (University of Texas at Austin, USA) and K.J.
Whidden (USGS, USA)"

This might actually do a much better job of conveying the essence of what's on
the source of information, using punctuation marks to take over the function
that typography and/or layout probably played.

Kevin M. Randall
Principal Serials Cataloger
Northwestern University Library
k...@northwestern.edu<mailto:k...@northwestern.edu>