This question was on my own list, so I am very pleased to see Kevin's
suggested punctuation to enclose affiliations that are part of a statement
of responsibility in parentheses. This seems to nicely clarify that a named
affiliation does not have any actual responsibility, and is only named as a
type of qualifier for the person.

If this is an acceptable approach, then I think it would be very helpful if
the JSC could add an example showing this, under 2.4.1.4.

Deborah

Deborah Fritz

TMQ, Inc.

 <mailto:debo...@marcofquality.com> debo...@marcofquality.com