It may not be the same as AACR2 but it has the same gist (gyst?): don't
include any unnecesary verbiage that does not add to the reponsible agent.
This would include personal names that have forename and surname.  When
surname is only available and a title is present, use it.

When corporate bodies are involved, unless there will be ambiguity, there
is no need to add corporation language (Inc, Cie, Ltd., etc.)

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not
represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information
or content contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that
of the original sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School
of Theology or Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a
courtesy for information only.