Deborah,

While I can understand some bias against the dust jacket since the blurb is
publisher-created and inclined to make you think this is the best book
ever; often the jacket is the only good source for author information and
verification, so perhaps an exception could be made for this information.

Patrice Pearsall
Head of Technical Services
Algonquin Area Public Library District
Algonquin, IL  60102