The following paragraph may need a revision resulted from the change on a
jacket as a part of the resource itself. I do not see it in the document. I
do not know whom I should report it to. So I post the information here.

*2.3.6.1 Variant titles include the following:*
* *
*a) those that appear in the resource itself (e.g., on a title page, title
frame, title screen; as a caption title, running title; on a cover, spine),
on a jacket, sleeve, container, etc., or in accompanying material*

Thank you.
Joan Wang
Illinois Heartland Library System

--