From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Benjamin A Abrahamse
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:56 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] relationship designator and "in cooperation with"

I don't think "contributor" is defined in RDA appendix I.  There is I.3.1 the
list titled, "relationship designators for contributors [associated with an
expression]" but no actual term "contributor" in that list, or any of the
others.

Is this something that perhaps is in the JSC relator term pipeline?

--Ben

Benjamin Abrahamse
Cataloging Coordinator
Acquisitions, Metadata and Enterprise Systems
MIT Libraries