Julie suggested:

>500 Board book.
>or
>500 Pop-up book with sound effects.
>or
>500 Board book in the shape of a shark.

Why not incorporate this information into the 520 summary?  An where
appropriate 300$a and/or $b?

I like:  300  $a1 board book (12 unnumbered pages) ;$bcoloured
illustrations, sounds ;$c24 x 30 cm

Deborah suggested:

300  12 unnumbered pages : $b color illustrations ; $c 24 x 30 cm

While we might propose that something like "alternate physical forms
such as board books" be added to the list of times terms other than
"pages" might be used, I don't think we have to wait for that to
happen.  Just use atlases and scores as an analogy.

336 ## $atext $2rdacontent
336 ## $astill image $2rdacontent
336 ## $athree-dimensional form $2rdacontent
336 ## $asounds $2rdacontent

Whether all of these 336 terms would be used would depends on which
RDA option one adopts: single major content term, predominant terms,
or all.  I'm still not aware of any guideline concerning what
proportion of illustrations warrants the use of "still image".

It is unusal to see "sounds" as content in an unmediated carrier, but
such is the reality here.

500 ## $aResource is a children's pop-up book with sound effects.

I would incorporate this in 520.