Many thanks. Trina.

Yes, what I am talking about are authorized access points for expressions.
Language is a part of them.

I just realized that more than one expression contained in a manifestation
should go primary relationships between Group 1 entities. It may not be
covered by RDA 6.11.

A motion picture contains subtitles should not be considered multiple
expressions? I kind of agree with you. I looked at Library of Congress
Policy Appendix 1 (for motion pictures, television programs, radio
programs). It does say following RDA 6.11.1.4 to construct authorized
access points for a subtitled motion picture released under the same or a
different title. So if a motion picture has subtitles in more than one
language, it is a single expression involving multiple languages.

For more than one language in a single expression, encoding them in one $l
may not be correct. I suspect that too. If following RDA 6.11.1.4, we would
encode each of them in separate fields. So we would see, for example,
multiple 730 fields (each has $l). Hope somebody else would like to confirm
it.

Thanks for your time.

Joan Wang