I have a question about MARC encoding of multiple languages in a single
expression. RDA instructs us to record language of expression as a separate
element, as part of an access point, or as both. RDA 6.11.1.4 says
recording each of the languages if a single expression of a work involves
more than one language. It has an example: a motion picture with some
dialogue in English, some dialogue in German, and some dialogue in Russian.
My question is: how the three languages are encoded in $l in an authorized
access point for an expression? Are they encoded in an order like $l
English, German, Russian, or encoded in separate fields?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Joan Wang
--
Zhonghong (Joan) Wang, Ph.D.