Since we stopped using micro-inverters due to the high failure rate, network
problems, difficultly in replacement – I've been using the power-one inverters
a bunch because the dual channels solve most of tricky issues like different
roof aspects, shading, and uneven strings.

However, they are limited to 6kW, which is only mid sized in todays world. I'm
constantly having to design 7-12k systems in residential applications all the
time. Any other dual channel inverts of the market for 240VAC? I remember back
a few years ago that sharp had a 3-channel inverter. Doesn't look like it is
still around.

thanks,

Troy Harvey